AWS Trusted Advisor
Trusted Advisor inspects the AWS environment to make recommendations for system performance, saving money, availability and closing security gaps
Trusted Advisor checks the following four categories
- Cost Optimization
- Recommendations that can potentially save money by highlighting unused resources and opportunities to reduce your bill.
- Identification of security settings and gaps, inline with the best practices, that could make the AWS solution less secure
- Fault Tolerance
- Recommendations that help increase the resiliency and availability of the AWS solution by highlighting redundancy shortfalls, current service limits, and over-utilized resources.
- Recommendations that can help to improve the speed and responsiveness of the applications
AWS Certification Exam Practice Questions
- Questions are collected from Internet and the answers are marked as per my knowledge and understanding (which might differ with yours).
- AWS services are updated everyday and both the answers and questions might be outdated soon, so research accordingly.
- AWS exam questions are not updated to keep up the pace with AWS updates, so even if the underlying feature has changed the question might not be updated
- Open to further feedback, discussion and correction.
- The Trusted Advisor service provides insight regarding which four categories of an AWS account?
- Security, fault tolerance, high availability, and connectivity
- Security, access control, high availability, and performance
- Performance, cost optimization, security, and fault tolerance
- Performance, cost optimization, access control, and connectivity